Subject: ACC doc plan feedback
From: Tim Quinn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:59:32 -0500

Hi, Rebecca.

I tried to use the comment entry feature on the wiki page but I got  
errors each time I tried.  So here are my comments so far on the plan.

1. The get-client-stubs command will, in fact, not support the -- 
target option.  The generated app client JARs are created during  
deployment on the DAS and will be retrieved from there, not from other  
instances.

2. We will need to add a fair amount of content to either the  
development guide or the deployment guide.  The one-pager has much  
more detail, but basically GlassFish will combine its own generated  
JNLP content with what the developer provides, and different portions  
of the JNLP are combined in different ways.  We will need to describe  
which portions GlassFish owns, which portions GlassFish provides if  
the developer does not, and which portions result from merging the  
GlassFish content and the developer's content.

Tim Quinn | Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.847.604.9475
Oracle GlassFish Engineering
Lake Forest, IL