Subject: ACC app client and jar-signing-alias
From: Brian Leathem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:48:38 -0800
List-Id: <users.glassfish.java.net>

Sorry if you've received this multiple times, I'm not sure if messages 
have been getting through this past week.

----------------

I'm trying to get glassfish to sign my jars with my certificate, for
running an application client via the ACC with webstart.

If I deploy the application, without specifying a jar-signing-alias,
everything works fine - glassfish signs the jars with a self-signed
certificate, and the application runs.

When I specify my certificate, via the jar-signing-alias command line
option, I get the error "JAR resources in JNLP file are not signed by
same certificate".

I've tried deleting all webstart applications and resources through the
webstart "viewer", but this did not help.  I'm "unsigning" all the jars
in my ear before deploying - I know this works, because glassfish is
able to sign the jars with it's self-signed certificate.

Is there something I should be doing to get this to work?  Do I have to
sign some glassfish internal jars with my certificate maybe?

(I'm running glassfish 3.0.1)

Thanks,
Brian Leathem